Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spanx #2

Still thinking about the Spanx outbreak.  I have a confession.  I actually bought some years ago in the hopes it would make me look like I had lost all the weight I need to.  I put it on and admired my slimmer profile without the bulges that usually were there.  I was satisfied with the way it looked, and was anxious to get it off (see girdle story in Spanx #1).  OMGosh!!!  I could not get the crazy thing off!!!  It does not stretch, which is why it holds you in so well.  Did they not think about how hard it would be to get off????  I struggled and twisted and struggled more.  I was sweaty and out of breath.  I was afraid I would hve to call 911 and ask for  the jaws of life to get it off.  Thank goodness, I was able to wriggle out, after a long, difficult time.   Thank goodness I was alone and America's Funniest Videos was not lurking in the background.  I will take the bulges any day.  Into the trash went my modern-day girdle.

No comments:

Post a Comment